Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, November 15, 2002 ::

I'm going to go insane from all the fleas. I have kicked out the dogs numerous times from my room, but what happens? Tiff lets them in because she wants them out of her room. It's one big vicious cycle.

I got the tux today. Joy. It fits just fine. Nice periwinkle color. It's snazzy. I can't wait for the wedding on Saturday. The rehearsal dinner might be just as fun because we get to eat at Zeo's, a quite fantastic Italian restraurant. I did lead worship on Wednesday, it went alright. I could have done better, but what does it matter. It's all worship. And cake. Yummy cake.

I'm sorry to say but I'm sad. My grades suck like yesterday meatloaf, I could tear off all of my skin to get rid of these stupid fleas, and I haven't talked to Haley in quite awhile. On a lighter note, my grades will get better, I'm talking to Brittainy a little more, and God loves me. My devotions haven't been awesome, but quite great and only to get better. I'm loved by many who know how much I appreciate their friendship and "loyalty". My posse is still quite nerdy as before, but I get used to it. I just take my nap when they come up with challenging math problems at lunch. What fun?

Tomorrow, another trip to Oklahoma City. The rehearsal dinner. Saturday, the wedding. Oh the excitment!

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:35 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?