Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Saturday, November 02, 2002 ::

So what did I do on my two week vacation from the computer? Well, I watched more tv, played more video games, and played my guitar a lot more. But for some odd reason it seems as though I praised God less. Don't ask why, I don't know. I guess I'm an idiot. That feeling comes to me a lot. More like constantly. Because I am. Horribly. Oh the insanity.

School. Hmm...school. Still boring, yet mysterically took a twist for the worse and became challenging. School is challenging? Yep, last week it was. Big lab in chemistry that tested my smartness, more like my protection from David when he lit the bunsen burner... And I'm learning things in pre-calculus. Woopie. Yeah, school is pretty much the same. Just Junior year trials kickin in. You know, Tif always told me that freshman was the hardest for her. Then sophomore year, then junior year, then senior year was easy and laid back. My freshman year, easy. Sophomore, easy. Junior (so far), easy. So does that mean my senior year is going to be hard? Yep. Most likely. Yay seniors...

My friendships have seemed to fall apart lately. I don't talk to Kristen much, don't talk to Brittainy at all, and Zach is an every now and then kinda guy. Why? Noone knows. It happens. I still hang with the youth group, but they seem distant from me. Maybe I'm isolating myself, but I don't know how, or why. The youth, the church, all seem on an island and I'm on a boat, floating away. Horriblness. Worse of all, God is on that island. Well, maybe a separate island, but you get my point. And that's what hurts. Why am I drifting? Why aren't I on dry land with them? Maybe I'm just being overspeculative. I tend to do that a lot. I'll figure something out. Hopefully.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:23 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?