Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 ::

Oh I feel like dancing
It's foolishness, I know
But when the world has seen Your light
They will dance with joy like we're dancing now!

I love music. It makes me so happy. And I love God. He makes me so happy. And I love Ann. She makes me so happy. I'm so happy right now. And music helps me express my happiness. More reasons why I love music. Oh how happy I am! God makes me so happy. His love, his mercy, his kindness, his blessings. Oh I feel like dancing!!!

But I can't. Stupid concussion. I'm getting better. I can stand up and not almost pass out and I can swallow and not wince in pain. Baby steps. I should be fine soon. I hoping for the next few hours. Either way my silly goose is better. And that makes me happy. Ann can be goofy and crazy again. The way everybody knows Ann to be. That's what's so amazing about her. It used to be that everybody expected Ann to be quiet and still. Now she is happy and energetic and singing about God's love. Oh how happy she makes me!!

I'm happy. Can you tell?

God is so graciously and amazingly good. All the day, forevermore!
Peace

:: Ben 1:34 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?