Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, December 27, 2002 ::

Yeah, vacations keep me away from the internet. Oh well. I had more things to do. That whole praise God thing got in the way. Oh God is so good. He loves us so much, yet we sin horribly. That's love. True love. What would you do without God? Are you without God? Better start thinking about that. It's not too late, but its later than you think.

I didn't get to see Anne on Christmas. Oh well, I got to spend time with the family and I got to spend time with God, as always. So Christmas was great. God is so gracious. He gave us his son. Oh how amazing! Thank you, God.

I did get to see Anne yesterday though and she gave me one very big hug. I mean, she didn't let me go for a good 30 minutes. I loved it. She is so cool. Very kool beans. God has blessed her so much and blessed me and my family through her. It's a joy knowing her. Its a joy knowing God. It's a joy praising God with Anne.

We got a cd burner yesterday. Some of you may be thinking, how cool. It's not. Talk about a pain. I wanted to cry about 4 times yesterday and twice again today. It just wasn't working. But thanks to my schooling from Hilldale I managed to somehow put it together, five minutes before the computer genius Jeremy walked through the door. Thank you, thank you.

Have a great day, whoever reads this. Probably just me. You never know.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 4:37 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?