Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, January 31, 2003 ::

An excerpt from one of my emails to Anne....

"God is wonderful, oh so wonderful. I can't wait to see him and fall at his feet in praise. I really can't. Can you imagine? Millions, billions, TRILLIONS of souls bowing to him. Bowing to God. God. He sits on his throne, smiling the whole time, just loving all the praise we give him. Or maybe he'll be with us, walking around us, hugging us all, saying, "I love you." You just don't know. But I do know that no matter what, I'll be happy. We'll all be happy. We would have found our peace. Found it? We will be living it. Living it? We'll be enjoying it finally because we won't be able to hide it! We won't be able to put it back, we won't be able to put it in line! We'll have our peace, we'll be in peace! Oh that day. No sickness, no worries, just singing praise, lifting our hands up. Oh the day. Oh the day.

My mansion in heaven is waiting. I hope it doesn't get dusty. Is there dust in heaven? What about people that like to clean? Will they be able to clean? Well, who will have time? God or dirt. Which do you think we'll choose? I think dirt. Just kidding Lord, I'm so for God. No worries, Anne. None. No sickness, none. No drugs, no thugs, no sin. NO EVIL. Wow. No evil. That's an interesting thought. None. Zippo. That will be a major change in itself. No war. No guns. No hate. All love. Wow. Amen Lord. Amen."

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:36 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?