Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, January 05, 2003 ::

Okay, vacations do bad things to me. Like I haven't posted in four days. Sorry to all my avid readers. I'm very happy right now by the way. God loves me, I have feet, my family cares for me, I'm so greatly blessed, I have a song in my heart, I have a loving youth group, I have a loving youth pastor, my friends trust me and care about me and love me, and Anne told me that she loves me.

I'm excited and happy. Oh the craziness. She told me she loves me. How cool is that? Really, that's how much. We were talking Thursday and she told me that she wanted to tell me something but she couldn't. I can't let something like that go. So last night I bugged her (she told me to, I wasn't being annoying) and she finally told me. She talked about how she doesn't trust any guys because of her past, but she trusts me. I know how much that means. And then talked about how Kevin (her "ex") told her that he loved her and she only said it back because she didn't want to make him mad. She never really wanted to. But Anne told me that I'm different. She trusts me and doesn't feel pressured and really does love me. How great is that...

God is so good. I have had some amazing devotions lately in the mornings. So awesome. God has shown me his love and his mercy and has given me so many things to talk about next time I preach. I have a good three or four sermons built up thanks to the good Lord. Hopefully I'll preach soon. You just don't know these things. You just don't know.

On a down note though, I'm a little sick. Just tired and a little "pukey". Stupid chocolate. I had a peanut butter hot fudge sundae from Braum's the other day (Friday) and I still feel a little blah from it. I wasn't worried about it until mom said something about diabetes. Thanks mom.

Tomorrow we go back to school. Woopee. Oh don't remind me. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

God is good. All the time.

:: Ben 10:28 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?