Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, April 25, 2003 ::

Posting just isn't common place anymore in my duties during the day. You know how it goes. My day has been okay, along with the last month. I really haven't posted much, but what can you say? I just don't feel like it.

I can't think of much excitement going on right now in my life, except the fact that the youth group at church is growing quite large. Wednesday night groups are very exciting. Another change at church is that we are going to have comtemporary music in Sunday morning worship. Now, for those of you that know my church, that's a big change. And for those of you that know baptists, change isn't often. So its going to be interesting, but you know how it goes.

School? Blah. I go and I get bored. End of the year cram and also early senioritis. Man, its hitting the whole school hard. It happens. Everyone will get over it. My grades aren't super, in fact, they're quite disgusting. I'm trying to bring them up, but I just keep digging deeper. Minor details. Semester exams will do me some good because I know the stuff, its just homework that gets me down. That and tiredness. I'm exhausted right now and I'm not really sure why. I don't stay up late very much and I sleep a lot. Maybe because I had to wake up at 6:30 the last two mornings for detention (tardies) and my annoying father woke me up early this morning to yell at me about my soup bowl. Its okay, I'll live.

Anne is alright too. We're a super couple and things just keep getting better. We have fun with each other and we have fun together. There is a difference. She is so beautiful. I can't stress that enough. I look at all the other relationships around me, like at school (big vat of drama) and realizing how lucky I am to be blessed with Anne. Ah, Annikin. truly a blessing.

I'm so cold. Its freezing in here. Good news, I'm running for student council again this year for Senior class vice-president. Because I'm a stud, that's why. My motto is: I better win, dangit! That's my motto, speech and my campaign. See, last year I just came up with whatever I could during election speeches because I had nothing else to do. So this year I'm not even going to write one. Its just going to be a bunch of rambling. Me talking about how you can't get rid of me so vote me in. You know how that goes too.

Well, I'm going to venture off and do cool guy stuff. Have fun with your life.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 4:11 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?