Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, April 06, 2003 ::

Wow, I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks. I think. Something like that. I've just been busy. Well, not really, I just don't have time for the internet. Or care to make time for it. I have God and all, and I do my devotions after school, play my guitar and such, talk to Anne and hang out with Anne. I think I annoy her after awhile. Okay, actually, I don't. We haven't been on a date in awhile so there's nothing interesting to post on there about. A few things have happened, bad things, and we needed to reevaluate our relationship and all. But its all good now. Much goodness. Oh, gets better every day because God is so good.

Tiff is obsesses with gardening. It's the spring time obsession rolling around again. Last year it was architecture, this year gardening. It happens. School has been going okay. Could be better, could be worse. You know how it goes. God is getting more gracious every day as he not only forgives my sin, but shows me mercy while I sin. You know God and all. I wish I could be a prophet. Or a preacher. Somebody that special things for God. The best part is, I don't have to be anything but myself to be God's worker. That's why God is so good. Or one reason. I just have to live in him and walk with him and everything else will fall into place. God is so good.

I have stopped watching the war. Not that I'm against it or anything, I support the troops that need support, but I don't care to watch news anchors ramble on for hours about nothing new. Troops move into a new part of Iraq, get attacked, then our planes blow the monkey snot out of those Iraqi troops. Pretty sad that the are fighting such a losing battle. Can you imagine being on the wrong side of the barrel of the gun belonging to the most powerful nation in the world? Makes you wonder. Are we the most powerful, or is North Korea that can bring America to its knees in negotiations? I'd like to think that I live in a powerful nation, but you can't have one superpower. I think our nation should be humbled, but not destroyed. God did that on September 11th, but I think its passes already. The love and patriotism turned into violent protests. People arrested for violence because they were protesting a violent war. Stupid. Just dumb. Those troops are fighting for those people's right to do that. Stupid.

I'm tired and cold so I'm going to go. I hope I can post more later because I really need to. I want to keep you all informed. All of you, I mean, myself. God loves you.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:37 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?