Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 ::

Oh what to say. I've had a good day, have you? I didn't get to play in the garden today, shucks. I got to go on the job hunt again. Yeah, very exciting. I went to Checotah to speak for my pastor friend, Bro. Les. We had a blast. Anne and I enjoyed the trip very much and we got some ideas to take back to our church. You never know what could happen. My sermon thing was quite enjoyable, I liked it. Don't take life for granted, I say. Don't. Turn to God while there is still time.

Anne came over again tonight to watch a movie. She tried to cuddle on the couch with me, but it was a little hot in the house so she wound up laying on the floor and then invited me to join her. You know how it goes. As of right now or so, somewhere in the last few hours or the few to come, Anne and I have been together 6 months. I say in the few hours or so because we never really decided when we started going out. It was a mutual decision. Oh I miss her. I wish I could never let her go...

So, God is good. Tomorrow (or today) is church. Tonight or so. I get to play worship at church, I think. Heather is speaking, I am sure. You know how that goes also. I'm going to go now. Is it surprising that I've been posting this much?

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:58 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?