Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, June 13, 2003 ::

Well, it sure has been awhile since I've posted. What, 2 weeks? You know how it goes. I didn't post last week because I was at camp. Yeah, I forgot to mention that minor detail. I went to Super Summer at OBU the first week in June and it was a blast. I had a super week. Just fantastic. I'll explain more later when I have time. However, when I got back from Super Summer, I discovered that our computer crashed. Just entirely pooped out. So I had the challenge of fixing it, which I sorta succeded in. Its sorta back to working, but sometimes we still have problems...Heh.

Surprisingly I have job now. I work at Addie's Azalea Cafe here in Muskogee. Its an okay job, it works for me. Its easy and fun because I work with some really goofy people. Like Toby and his crazy pep talks. It happens. I work with Tiffers so it'll be okay. You know how it goes. Anne and I went to see Finding Nemo when it very first came out, but the film broke so we didn't get to finish it. I'm hoping to take her tonight, but I have the feeling that I won't be able to. She's out of town right now and all.

I got my pictures back from Super Summer. All 80 or so. Some aren't very good because the zoom thing was on and when everything is 300 times bigger, one shake of the camera caused all kinds of havoc. So a bunch of my pictures are blurry. But I have enough. Enough good ones to make me laugh. Oh Papa Scott makes me crack up. All my family does. Oh the craziness.

Well, my Annikin is actually waiting right now because I called and told her that I'm whisking her away to the movies. Oh yay! Okay, I'll finish my post tonight and post all about camp. Oh man, you guys, God is good. Amazingly good. I'll share more about that, him, the good Lord, later.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 3:43 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?