Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, July 31, 2003 ::

I love God because he is so amazing. I love Anne because God brought us togther. I love my family because they are pretty awesome and they amaze me quite a lot. I love my friends, but they annoy me sometimes (HEATHER cough cough). I'm just a little happy tonight. A little sickly though. I have a bad headache and my stomach hurts a little. I'm hungry though, but there's not much to eat. I really love God and all he does for us. The answered prayers, the way he listens to us, the way he is amazingly good. Wow, God is good.

And I can never thank him enough for Anne because she is so beautiful and amazing and I love her so much. The way she loves God and I love God and how we can talk about God and we can talk about our problems to each other and the other reminds the one that God is still good and that they have feet. Oh how good God is. I did music tonight at VBS and boy howdy, those kids were a handful, or four. It was fun though. I helped out my mom. And then we went to Mazzio's, but I wasn't feeling good so I just sat there. Then we went to Wal-mart and I just walked around with Anne. And then Anne and I drove around somwhere getting lost waiting for Heather and we talked a lot about a lot of things that have been bothering me. See, we do that. We communicate. The key to success is communication. Anne and I talk to each other more than some married people do. Very amazing. She loves me and I love her. We are very much in love and good Lord be willing, that will never change.

I'm done for the night. I'm tired. Goodnight.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:34 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?