Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, September 28, 2003 ::

It has been way too long since I've posted last. However, we finally got our computer back the other day and I'm just now getting around to posting on my website. It happens. It's not like anyone reads this anyway...

So, how's my life been going over the last many months you may ask? Well, its just been going okay. Nothing too super duperly fantastic. A lot has happened, but nothing real inparticular that pokes out in my head. Anne and I have been silly geese for 10 months now (yay) so I figured that there is no better day to start posting again than this wonderful day. We went on a picnic at the park today and then wrestled on the grass for a good hour or so and then we had a much needed talk. We communicate a lot in our relationship and it makes our relationship just super. I mean, we talk to each other about everything and that's just wonderful. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm in calculus this year at school. Blah. Its sorta hard. Mainly all the homework I have to do. And I'm in physics, but that's a not so hard class. Its easy, just a lot of math. You know how that goes. So school is okay. Just getting by I guess. Next semester I may be the only one in that class. Oh well.

I downloaded this thing called Seti@home onto our computer and it analyzes radio frequencies for some researchers in California. They send me stuff over the internet and my computer grinds it through. Does it really work, I don't know. But its fun to watch.

Guys, I'm excited. About all kinds of things. Mainly Anne. She rocks. And God. He really rocks. He is doing so many good things for me. Its unbelievable! But that's why we have faith. Some days I just don't want to do anything and just sulk, but he gets me going and shows me the good things in life. Its quite extravagant. I worry about me and Anne a lot and he always shows me how we're fine and there is nothing wrong and he tells me not to worry. And with school, the good Lord helps me get through my day by just giving me comfort. Its just wonderful. Great things are happening.

My stomach is churning. I'm anticipating something, but I'm not sure what. I guess I'm anticipating tomorrow, or the day after. Or the day when I die, or get married, or have my first kid, or astound my teachers in class with my knowledge. I learned all about time travel a few weeks ago. Surprisingly it makes perfect sense. You just have to ignore a few things you've been tought your whole life (like time slows down) and it will make sense. I don't see what so hard about it!

You know, I took a two hour nap earlier and I'm still tired and I should probably go to bed. But I'm waiting for Anne to call, even though I know she's not going to. High hopes, high hopes. And I'm watching my seti thing. Much fun.

Well, I guess I'm done for now. I'll post later, its okay. Don't worry.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 10:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?