Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 ::

Where do I start?

So Anne's old boyfriend is madly in love with her and wants her back. Except he wants the old Anne. Well, that Anne died at the cross and is made new. So now the new Anne is with me and we are in God together, right? Well, Kevin doesn't like that so much. So he hates me horribly bad and still wants Anne back. So he stalks her. Hmm...yeah, I know.

This has happened before and is starting to get worse. Just things he's said and things he's done has kinda leaned toward stalking, but now he's following her and such. Odd, I know again. Well, last night somebody broke into her truck and stole practically everything possible to steal. Everything they could get their hands on. Including some personal things between me and Anne and even her Midol. Yeah, I know, odd...once again. Now, we don't for sure if it was Kevin, but things aren't looking good for the fellow. Especially since the culprit messed with a warning device on her brakes that would tell her that her brakes are out of fluid. They didn't mess with the brakes themselves, just that warning. Which is even strange because she needs that warning since her brakes are already bad. So somebody would do that knowing her brakes are bad (which Kevin knew) or somebody may have cut the wrong wire or something. Yeah, I know...odd...yada yada yada.

So I was at Anne's house part of the night after this not-so-youth rally we went to and I smell like smoke really bad. I mean, to the point of my head is starting to pound. I'm going to change here in a second. It sucks.

So Kevin hates me horribly bad. And I'm afraid he may do more things to Anne like hurt her. Now, I'm not so sure what I would do if he hurt Annikins, I'd rather not think about it. Its bad enough that he is violating her as it is. I mean, I'm furious that someone, doesn't matter who, would do such things to someone I love so much. Its tearing me inside. Makes me want to scream. I'm praying for her safety. If you pray, please pray for her too.

Now, I also know that God has a plan for everything or lets everything happen for a reason, so God is in control. That's good. Just what we need. So he's already got a hand in, but since I can't worry (Philippians 4:6) I'm praying for Anne. Best thing I can do. I just pray that she'll be safe. I don't want anything to happen to her. Let it happen to me, not Anne. She deserves a break from the crazy world.

I want to whisk her away. Sweep her off her feet and take her far away. Somewhere very far where nothing can reach her that she doesn't want to. Oregon sounds nice! We'll see. Maybe in a few years. Good Lord be willing.

Well, I'm going to shove off. Goodnight cyberworld. Please pray for Anne.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:12 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?