Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 ::

Well, this day started off great, had a great afternoon and then just bombed big time. Collapsed. Wrecked...

I woke up this morning to my History class where I made it for a much needed quiz. And then I had an okay second hour, and Calculus rocked. I understood it somemore and found my notebook. All good things. Then in VB I kinda worked more on my parabolic/ballistic/bullet-and-target program thing. You know how it goes. English blew by, I sorta got to teach in physics and I laughed and joked with the kiddies in my seventh hour. Just a rockin' day in school.

After school I picked up Annikins from school and we hung out for a while. I drove her around getting her random things from random places. And then we did our Bible study and came back to my house to take some much needed naps. We were both exhausted. So she layed on the couch with my arm around her, all snuggle like and such and watched some tv. It was so much fun and coolness. That's why we're silly geese.

Then we went to church in mom's car.

I was involved in a car wreck. I got hit, bad, on the passenger side. Anne's side. As soon as we hit, I looked over at Anne and she was about to burst in tears and I didn't know what to do. The first thing I did was run over to her side of the car and make sure she was okay. She was holding her arm so tight, I didn't know what to do or what to say. So I sat on the road by her door and waited for the police to come. Then the ambulance came and I couldn't see her because they were taking statements and such. And she would not leave the car. It was horrible. I don't really want to talk about it. Just too...AAAAHHHH!!!!

Oh, I'm so physically and mentally exhausted right now. I have cried so much in the last 3 hours that my head is super in pain and my mind is just going crazy. My arm kinda hurts right now. It kinda got hit in the wreck somehow. My elbow is so going to swell. You never know. My whole arm just kinda feels like a pulled muscle. Not pain, just uncomfortable.

I want to see Anne right now. I want to hug her and not let go. I just saw her and it made me cry when she was holding her arm. See, I'm getting all teary eyed. I'm not very happy right now.

God, please help me.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:19 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?