Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, January 29, 2004 ::

I have no hair. Well, mostly. Why did I cut it off? Because I'm crazy, but now I'm regretting it more than ever. My hair is so short. I hate it. I really do. I despise my hair. Its so bad that we're not even talking anymore.

I've had a good day. Its been, well, okay. My week though has been super. Tuesday rocked. My birthday was extra special. Anne skipped school with me and we sat on the couch and watched movies all day. We layed on the couch for a few hours also, just cuddling. It was very nice. She is so cool.

Yesterday was okay. Well, it was better than okay. It was day. But I also got to lead worship last night, which was extra fun. Also, Tuesday night my family went to Zio's in Tulsa and ate the best food ever. I had the Manicotti which was quite delicious. We also had some calimari and I had wedding cake for my birthday. Then last night I got to play interim youth pastor and Anne and I had a good talk on a napkin. Sometimes I just forget how awesome she is. Man alive, she's not that cool. Its so God. All of him. All God, none of us. The Lord blesses those who just love him. Have you given him a chance?

Tonight I ate dinner with my family again and then I went to Anne's house to study, but I gave up on evil Calculus. It was making sense, but I couldn't consentrate with such a beautiful girl sitting next to me. So we wrestled for awhile and then laid on the floor and talked some. Then I left IN THE FREEZING COLD!!! It is so cold here in Oklahoma. I know that its probably colder elsewhere, but it cold for me. I usually like the cold, but this is just wrong. It happens.

Tomorrow I'm going to the MHS homecoming basketball game with Anne, good Lord willing. You never know with the big man upstairs. But I love him and he loves all of us, so it doesn't matter. He has his plans.

But right now I'm a little tired so I'm going to sprint off to bed. Goodnight cyberworld.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:30 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?