Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 ::

I smell like work. It's horrible. I'm so tired. I'm pooped. I can't sleep lately and I woke up early to go get my radiator flushed, but I didn't get it down because the engine has to cool. Yeah, I know. Doesn't make sense. Just kidding, it really does. I never would have thought about it. Good thing Anne's dad told me that.

Work was okay today. It was like a little social club, with no customers. We had the radio blaring punk music stuff and had the tv going in the kitchen with American Idol playing. Not the best show around, but provided us with some laughs. I was training Clint tonight, but I will never train anyone ever again. Its horrible. I don't know how to train someone. I just know how to do my stuff, not teach it. Oy vey...

School was...well...school. Plain as ever. Just school. Stupid school. Just kidding. I just wish it was over. All the school. High school, college, all of it. And work. I wish I never had to work again. I wish I never had to worry about anything and could finally just live. LIVE I SAY!!! I'm tired of worrying and stressing over stupid things. I think I'm going to cry and I have absolutely no idea why.

I'm stupid like that. See, more worries.

But....

God is good.
Peace

:: Ben 9:35 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?