Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Saturday, March 20, 2004 ::

Well, my devoted readers, sorry I have been absent so long again. I returned from a trip to Arkansas on Thursday, then I went to see Anne, worked, then went to see Anne yesterday and we went on a date.

The trip was fun I guess. Not too exciting. Especially not as exciting as previous trips. We didn't play dominoes; instead we played super Mario brothers 3. I wasn't too good at it and the Nintendo kept freezing every now and then. Pesky little things.

Lambert's was okay. Not worth the bickering and the long trip. The shopping was long and took forever. I complained, but at least I had a partner. Jodi complained with me. Heather picked up a man, pierced her ear, and Tiff, well, I don't think she did anything daring. I don't remember.

I missed Anne and was entertained by the Nintendo and such. I had a good talk with Jeremy on the way back from Lambert's. He's such a cool guy.

Yesterday Anne and I went to Tulsa and watched "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen." It was a good movie. Good morals too. Then we came back to my house and ate spaghetti. However, she wasn't too happy part of the night and finally I got her to talk to me. Even though I felt bad because she didn't want to talk. We had a good time, I guess. Well, I did, and I'm pretty sure she did too. We are quite in love. All because of God, though. He's a cool guy.

Well, I guess I'm going to depart. I have some other stuff to do. I'll post sometime next week at the rate things are going.

God is good.
Peace

:: Ben 10:34 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?