Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, January 17, 2005 ::

Yeah yeah yeah. Its been another week or so that has gone by to me not posting. Blah blah blah.

What can you say? I work 40 hours a week, had drill this weekend, and a family to attend to. Not much time for anything if you ask me. Of course, I'm not complaining.

And to think, my writing was getting quite on the ball there for awhile. My job is getting better. Harder, but that's what I like. A challenge. It means that Ken (my boss) has more faith in me and is trusting me to do stuff like go to California and to work on doctor's medical records templates. Yeah, it all may not make sense to you with the templates and such, but trust me, its hard stuff. Doctors can be picky. Like the one that yelled at me today.

Its a long story and I'm still at work so I might post about it later when I'm home, but lets just say that he wasn't too nice. I understand his concern and all, but he didn't have to be so rude about it, you know?

I don't like rude people. I don't like myself sometimes for that manner. Like this weekend at drill, I made a not so funny joke, but made me and my buddy chuckle a little about a fellow soldier that not too many people like. Well, I was all good and dandy until I noticed that he (the soldier) was not standing more than 10 feet away from me. Really not too funny then. I feel really bad. Not many guys like him. He's kind of a screw-up (he was late to drill and didn't shave Saturday morning. Two big no-nos), but he still didn't deserve that joke. Or any joke. He may not have heard me, but I still feel bad.

I don't like myself sometimes.

I should get back to work.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 4:55 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?