Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, February 10, 2005 ::

I tell you what, this being married thing is super fun. But the responsibilities that ensue are so glamorous. Like having bills and such. What fun is that? None. No money and working all the time. Man, I appreciate my parents more everyday.

So, once again, here I am at work. Am I working? Kinda. I'm support. What can I say? Noone is having problems! Then I have school, but not tonight. That's on Mondays and Tuesdays. Plus drill one weekend a month (last weekend). Anne's has hers this weekend. Hahaha. Payback. I get to relax while she goes off at 0300 to Fort Chaffee. Of course, next month, I have to go to Fort Chaffee at 2200 Friday night and sleep in a HMMWV all weekend.

Is that fun? Yes. Worth all the crap I went through in BCT? Yes. Very much so. I enjoy being in the Army. It's fun after training. I like the guys I work with, the sergeants are strict, but they have to be. It's their job. That's what they are trained to do. But they aren't hater like.

So does life as an adult suck? No, its just not as fun. Of course, parts of it are more fun. Like being married, but I miss high school. Not having any worries except staying awake in class. And I didn't do that half the time. But growing older means growing up and you can't stay 16 forever. Being adult has some benefits, and I'm sure I'll find them someday.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 9:39 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?