Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 ::

Another week (or two) has gone by, and my life is still pretty much the same. I'm still married, still working at Emerging Medical, still typing away on reports. I'm now an official PV2 (that's means I'm a private with a chevron). I've had the rank since January, but SSG Gilstrap just decided this last drill to pin me. I pinned myself two months ago.

So that's how life has been treating me. Pretty much the same. I've been driving around Oklahoma a lot lately enjoying the scenery. Well, working at the same time, but enjoying the scenery none the less. My beautiful bride leaves in almost two months for training. Oh, so sad. I have Annual Training next month, 14 - 28, so don't expect any posts in that time frame. Oh who am I kidding, you don't expect any posts.

Who really reads this?

I got my sign-on bonus the other day. A good ole whopping 1200 dollars. Hey, to a broke, married teenager, that's a lot of money. That's enough for us to move out into an apartment and not be so shameful when people ask where we are living. It so entirely sucks to say, "Ummm....well.....we're staying with my parents...." Totally and righteously lame.

I'm ready to move out. Anne kinda wants to wait because she is leaving in two months anyway and she thinks that it will be a waste of money. I say that's its not a waste because WE WON'T BE LIVING WITH MY PARENTS!

If you ask me, that's not a waste by any means.

Married life is fun and all. Extremely hectic at times. Especially having the full time job and part time school. Not much time for just me and Anne time. Not to mention drill on weekends and her school and soccer and church and family and whatnot. Being married isn't easy, but at least I have a good partner to lean on. Plus God and all is watching over us. He is nothing to scoff at. (I dont' suggest trying)

I can't really think much of anything else going on right now. Sadly enough. It really has been all the same around here. Rick was down in town a week ago or so and I got to see him for a bit. Dayton was down for spring break and I got to see him for like 10 minutes. I wish I could've talked to him more but I didn't know he was down until the night before he left. He is such a cool guy.

I had a PT test this last drill. I failed it. But so did 98% of the rest of the troop. Does that make it okay? Most definately not. But it makes me feel better. I'm not the only one who doesn't work out during the month. Or ever... I need to work on that. Work on working out. Check.

Some people just really annoy me, you know. Like this one woman here. She wants me to type up a report for her to run on her system at the doctor's office. Great, dandy. Except the notes she left are completely and utterly indistinguishable. I can't tell what in the world she wants. There are random arrows, some things have dashes, others have squigglies. Does she want the dashes or the squigglies? Who knows. And not to mention that printed it from the wrong program! Crazy people, I tell you what.

Not much else to say, I guess. Might as well go to back to work then.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 10:11 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?