Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, June 06, 2005 ::

Another day, another dollar. What a waste of time. I haven't really done much for my job today. I called a few people and that was about it. Actually, this morning, I was rollin. I was answering people's questions left and right and now noone has called in the last three hours or so. Am I complaining? Absolutely not. I just feel guilty for not doing anything.

However, the product of my doing nothing is something. I have created yet another program. It is a revisited one from months before. Early in the year I tried to create a program that would keep track of the hours I worked (a time clock program) and would log how many. Well, I decided to dust off the idea the other day and now it is better than ever. It works and it works well. It is even available for download, along with my browser, LesZilla. TimeClock is free for those who want it.

Yeah, you're right. Who would want it?

Annual training was a hoot. Of course, I've been back for like a week or so, but we'll ignore that detail. I just didn't feel like posting. It happens to the best of us. I learned a lot of cool stuff there and now I feel that I can do more for the government because I am a better educated soldier. However, I think that I am the ONLY soldier that got training during that AT. Not to toot my own horn, but the rest of the brigade sat around not really doing much. One ole guy died at a trip to the lake. That was sad.

I had to attend a class while I was there. It was a class full of officers and I was the only private. It was a class for a manuever control system. Basically, high tech video game that includes real soldiers. It's not a video game overseas, but here it is because this is a training exercise. Overseas it is saving people's lives. I bet you have heard about it. The new 'digital soldier' with the GPS and computer that relays his position back to HQ. Yeah, all that stuff is real.

But I must go now and see my wife. Lovely little lady.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 4:46 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?