Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 ::

The people at McDonalds' higher headquarters need to be beaten. As my sister and I were glancing over their menu yesterday trying to decide what to eat, we noticed a bizarre item. Apparently you can get one ice cream cone for $0.99 or TWO for $2.00!

Umm....okay?

What would be cooler than to have a program read news sites for you and tell you what is going on in the world? Maybe a news website that would let you read it! I have gone to three or four different news websites and all of them have different coding disabling my ability to gather news. That sucks. I had a real brilliant idea too. Oh well.

I still haven't heard back from my buddies at Blogger support. I wish they would mail me back, but I guess they feel like ignoring me. However, they did remove the restriction so I'm guessing something got through to them.

I just want to be able to read the news!

I'm going to go and figure this new dilema out.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:37 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?