Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, June 13, 2005 ::

That was one long weekend, but not long enough. I had drill this weekend and it took forever. We did after annual training inventory on everything. Soldier's clothing mainly. We had to do a showdown of all their clothing and field gear which took a while. (Somehow though, my clothing and Holman's clothing, my supply buddy, didn't get shown to anyone. hmmm?)

Anyway, that took forever. And a day. Then we did PT on Sunday which consisted of football, soccer, and some weird new sport the troop invented. Its a mix between volleyball and football. That was humorous to watch. After that I moved some field gear around, went to class on how to fill up your vehicle, a class on testicular cancer, and got my promotion that I was wearing at annual training. What fun...

Next drill is fun time at the lake. The drill after we get to blow stuff up. And the drill after that I get to go to a class with a bunch of officers. Yay. SSG McDougal will be gone after the July drill. He is going to be the 180's battalion supply NCO. That means he gets a free, all expenses paid trip to Afghanistan. He asked if I wanted to go. I might. That's still in debate.

Life is going good. I'm not liking my job that much anymore, but I guess it happens as a teenager. Too bad in six months I won't be one anymore. Hmm....

So life. Good. I am proud of the automated blogger. Hopefully soon I will have it rigged to do some weird stuff. Like post on here on its own, whenever it feels like. My computer will be blogging. Now if you ask me, that is cool.

But for now I must get back to work.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:48 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?