Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 ::

Oh boy, only a week to go

That really sucks. But its okay I guess. If this month goes by fast, then hopefully the other fifteen will go as fast, right?

I plan on posting my address as soon as I get it in Afghanistan that way those of you who choose to write me can, I guess. I may just leave it up to email actually. I think I will do that. If you want to write me while I am gone, you can email me. Sounds simple enough. I plan on taking our digital camera with me on this voyage and will hopefully get to take a lot of pictures. However, it is the government and I predict that my pictures will be highly censored, so they may not be too spectacular. We'll see what I can come up with.

On March 2, there is a going away ceremony in Durant, OK for those of you who want to wish us troops a farewell. I don't know where this shindig is going to be or really what time, but if you want me to get the better details, I'll try to get them. (For the parents: I'll give you guys the info when I get it if you want to come).

So it looks like my adventures with internet classes have not come to an end yet. I am hoping to take some while I am overseas in order to cut down on the class load when I get back. SFC McDougal is going to have me take some correspondence courses while I am over there to get me "better acquainted with the way of the Army." I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it will be interesting. I went to the site he wanted me to look at to get an idea of the classes I will want to take and they have all kinds of classes. But I think he is looking more toward the classes like "How to properly maintain all small arms weapons 125 mm and below."

While that does sound fun, its not quite my idea of something to pass the time. But I won't have a whole lot to do while I'm there so I might as well do somthing. I'm so afraid of this "train-up" in Camp Shelby though. I'm worried that it is going to be basic training all over again, and I don't want that. From what SFC McDougal has told me, it is going to be stuff like guarding a perimeter and guarding a gate, doing rifle qualifications again, and things like that. Basic stuff that we should know. Who knows how I will do. Maybe I should play a few more video games before I go.

That sounds like fun. I think I'll go do that.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 1:31 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?