Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, April 17, 2006 ::

Wow, its been a while

It sure has been. I don't even remember when I posted last. I'm sure quite a lot has happened since then, but I can't remember what all it was. We have done quite a lot of training here at Camp Shelby, and unfortunately, it isn't over yet. I know, that sucks, but there are only 35 days left (or something like that).

I am doing well here. I'm feeling better every day, but now I am tired because Tiff and Ann came to stay with me this weekend and we were up pretty late. Yesterday we went to Gulfport to see the Gulf of Mexico and look at the hurricane damage, then on a spur of a moment decision we decided to go to New Orleans. Yeah, that was a trip. I have some pics to post from that trip later.

Only 35 more days to go, then I will be home for 10 days and then eventually home forever. All this will end eventually. Sometime, I hope.

At least the training is getting better. Its not the most superb thing in the world, but it works. I feel pretty comfortable in going overseas, well, as comfortable as I can.

I don't really know what else to post. All the training that we have done lately I have forgot about, and I want to wait to post about my trip to New Orleans for when I can put the pictures up. So I guess for now this is it. I have tomorrow off because I have to work all night tonight until 0700 in the morning, so I might mosey up to the cafe shop and put those pictures up.

I hope things are going well with you all back home. I think of you daily and I hope that you all haven't forgotten about me. That would suck.

Stay safe everyone.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 5:07 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
It is good to read your post and to hear your voice yesterday. I will keep you in my prayers.
 
Howdy Ben,

It's been too long since I got ahold of you and it's good to hear you're doing well. Just drop me a line some time on Xanga with how you're doing and explain what's going on with you heading overseas. Tell the lil lady and family I said hello and hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
 
Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?