Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 ::

September 11th

Life sure does have some strange twists in it. I never imagined a year and a little bit ago that I would driving around a flooded New Orleans. I never imagined a year ago that I would be sitting in Afghanistan, a world away from all the people I love the most. I never imagined four years ago that I would be married to Ann, the love of my life. I never imagined five years ago that the whole world I knew would be changed forever.

It all seemed like a movie, like something that could never happen. I wasn't affected too much at the time; I had little concern for the economy or anything outside my circle of friends actually. But little did I know then that everything that day would be the whole reason I am now a world away from my wife, fighting for the freedoms I used to enjoy lavishly.

Life sure does have some strange twists in it.

As I sit here, a world away from my wife, my family, my friends, I think about all that I have experienced in my life. It sure has been quite a bit. And everytime I thought I had made a mistake, I was proven wrong. I am beyond blessed and have nothing to complain about. Life has had some strange twists in it, but everything always works out.

I am a very blessed person. I am married to an amazing woman, we have an amazing life together, I could not ask for better parents, a sister that has always been by my side (even when I've been a jerk to her, sorry Tiff), friends that I can hang out with and forget all my problems. I couldn't ask for a better life.

Life sure does have some strange twists in it, but everything always works for the better in the long run.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 9:38 AM [+] ::
...
Comments:
Rom 8:28
And we know that God[11][One early ms reads all things work together for good ] causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
 
Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?