Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, February 26, 2007 ::

Life is good

It is good to be alive. I am married to the most amazing woman on earth, I have the most amazing parents one could ask for, I have an amazing sister that supports my dumbest ideas, I have a job most people want but don't think they could do, and I defend freedom every day. What more could I ask for?

Besides the hearing in my right ear back.

I'll explain more later but right now I just took a pain pill and it will kick in soon and I will kick out. So tomorrow I will explain, if I can remember what I need to explain.

God is amazingly, wonderfully good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 1:45 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
well, we do what we can. we can't help we are such a fine group of people. :) i love you sweety
 
Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?