Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, February 22, 2007 ::

Life is life

I am adult. I am a fully functioning member of society. I have a wife, a family of my own, we own a car, we have a house payment and a full court of utility bills to suit. We can have dinner parties should we feel like it.

Why is this not as depressing as when I turned 20? I mean, honestly, I'm excited about being 21. I'm excited about being an adult and feeling like a man. It's weird at times, to sit and think that I am married, that I am adult, but it is definately not depressing.

Even being on the other side of the world from the love of my life, I am not depressed about being an adult now. I guess things just have to fall in the right place at the right time. I guess we all just have to have our things, our turning points.

It's hard to explain. It makes sense in my head.

Things have been busy around here lately. We're all getting stuff ready to pack up. It's mostly paperwork lately but contrary to popular belief, I do more than work at a desk. Since I have been back, I have spent twice as much time outside in the connex yard or moving around crap than I have at my desk. You may not believe me, but its true. Too much crap moving going around.

I gotta run real fast though. My wife is online so I am going to talk to her for a little bit. I may (probably not) post again tonight.

Take care all of you at home.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 10:05 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?