Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 ::

Happy Pi Day


It's the mathematician's favorite day: 3-14. I know my dad is gleaming with joy right now. Happy Pi Day dad.

Today has been a pretty good day. The explosion that rocked camp this morning and woke me up was definately a surprise and rude awakening, but once I laid in bed for a good 10 minutes and didn't hear any sirens going off, I figured we weren't under attack. It was actually an ammunition store downtown that exploded.

The shop is a good 3 or 4 miles away, yet our cardboard box was rocked by the explosion. Everyone on camp heard it and felt it. I doubt it was an accident, but I have no idea really.

I went to the gym again tonight. Fourth night in a row. I was going to take it easy and just do some walking, but once I got to the gym and started on the treadmill I couldn't stand the slow pace so I upped it to a slow jog and finished off my time there with a pretty good run. It hurt like heck though. I'm ready for this pain period to be over with.

I still haven't weighed myself yet. I am so tempted to, but I am waiting until Friday night to weigh myself. That way it will be a week since I weighed last and I will hopefully have some improvement made by then. Hopefully.

Well, I'm going to write the love of my life a letter before I head off to bed. I hope everyone at home is still doing good and I hope my house isn't burnt down yet. I know how my sister likes to handle grease fires in pans.

Goodnight, world.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 1:45 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
My boy remembered pi day. *sniff* *wiping away a tear of joy* I guess I did something right.


Daddywaddy
 
Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?