Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 ::

It doesn't get any easier

I got three letters from Ann today. I still miss her. I miss her too much. Getting those letters just makes me miss her more. This feels like basic training all of the sudden. Well, sorta. I mean, I don't get yelled at all the time for doing stupid stuff and I am writing on my blog from the comfort of my leather chair in my room, but this feels like basic training in the sense that I don't see an end. I wake up each morning and I feel no closer to the end. I feel like I am just running and not getting anywhere.

This is no fun at all.

To quell my depression I have started going back to the gym. However, the pain in my heart from missing my wife is replaced by an intense pain in my legs as they are trying to figure out what in the world possessed me to start working out again. I just ignore the pain and think of how good I will look for my wife when she graduates from training and I am waiting to pick her up.

Oh what a glorious day that will be.

I just have to remind myself, "This too shall pass."

God is still amazingly good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 2:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?