Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, May 11, 2007 ::

Could it be

My bout with stupidity grows more and more everyday. Thankfully, there's not too many days left. Soon I will be back at home, chilaxin with my wife in our house, enjoying life as it is meant to be enjoyed.

I finally got to talk to my wife for the first time in awhile, and it was longer than the five minutes we got to talk a month or so ago. That definately helped my morale but then the rigors of today dumped quite a bit on me. It was mostly stupid stuff I did that I could have avoided. Oh well.

Tonight I will get to talk to my wife again before she heads off for AIT. Only another two months until we will be together. It seems like a long time to think about but then I realize that I have been gone 15 months from home. Now THAT seems like a long time.

I guess most of the depression I put myself through is self-inflicted. I just don't look on the bright side of things. Of course, right now I don't look on any side of anything except the side of the calendar that doesn't have the days marked off. It's just hard to get motivated. As the days pass and I realize how close I am, I get excited, but one thing I have learned in the Army is to expect the worst, hope for the best. I can sit here and count days as much as I want, but I honestly have no idea when I'm leaving.

That's a sad thought. Welcome to the Army.

Enough ranting for tonight. I need to head off to bed and wait for the love of my life to call. Just hearing her voice makes me go head over heels crazy for her all over again. I love her too much. I can't stop thinking about her.

I need to go to bed. Another day tomorrow. May the good Lord give me the strength to drive on and make the best of it.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:16 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?