Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, May 13, 2007 ::

If I were a chocolate covered chunk of peanut butter

Life is better. I discovered why life hasn't been so good lately and I took care of it. I got to talk to my wife again today. She got a pass already from AIT so when she woke up this morning (my evening) I managed to have a good ole talk with her. Something that has been long overdue for two months now, and I got to get a lot of stuff off my chest that has been building up.

That's why my wife is amazing. She has no idea what in the world is going on over here or what I do (well, she has a slight idea now), but yet she still listens to me rant and rave and complain. I finally got a chance to just let some of my frustrations out and it was good.

Life is good.

It's always been good I just never stopped to notice.

Things here are speeding up. The new guys are taking over quite a bit of work and I'm gladly handing it over. I'm trying my hardest to keep the Captain off my back one day at a time. I'm sure he thinks I'm the goofiest white guy around. Actually, I think he told me that. I'm sure going to miss these guys.

Don't worry; I won't turn this post into another nostalgic sob story. I'm just saying that I've made quite a few friends that I will surely miss after this mission.

I don't know what else to post. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff, but most of it is work that either A) no one would understand or B) is off limits due to OPSEC. I should post more pictures of my recent journeys but my mind just keeps telling me "Just wait til you get home to show off the pictures." The mind is a dangerous thing. Would you say procrastination is a bad thing?

I'll let you know my opinion on it tomorrow.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 1:38 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?