Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 ::

I said, "No no no!"

There is good news abounding in the world and bad news just the same. Troops coming home early; troops leaving for war before they expected to. That's the life we live, though. At a moment's notice. We live the motto for the 1st Battalion 180th Infantry Regiment: Ready in peace and war.

Philip is on his way home. He should be here Monday morning. Philip is a high speed soldier that volunteered to go to Alaska on a deployment to help with some Army projects up there. However, he is coming home early because he is possibly getting deployed to the middle east. I don't know how he feels about the whole situation, but I know that his wife, Jodi, isn't very happy at all. At least I get to see my friend for a little while. See, after they got married, Philip left for basic training and then I left for Afghanistan. When I got back from the stan, he was in Alaska. So we're good friends, we just haven't had much time to hang out. Maybe this will give us some time.

Then there is also the ever lingering possibility of Ann and me getting deployed to Iraq with the 45th Brigade Combat Team. I know that would be a short turn around time for me since I just got back from the stan, but if the Army calls then we answer. It wouldn't be so bad since we would go together. Lord willing, his will be done.

Our church is having a revival this week. The speaker is Jamey Ragle. I had never heard of him before this shindig, but now I know who he is and the powerful message that he speaks. The Lord definately works through him. The message he brought and the spirit he brought awakened our church. Now, I don't mean to toot a horn or anything, but the spirit of Timothy is one of revival constantly. I am so encouraged by Bro. Kelly Payne and his preaching. Timothy makes me want to be a better person. It's quite what I need after a long time in the dumps from the stan.

Please pray for Jodi and Philip and that the Lord's will be done through them. And please pray for Ann and me as we wait for the Lord's will to unfold in our lives.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:03 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?