Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, July 22, 2007 ::

Oh really? POINT!

Life is amazingly good. I just got back from a fun filled adventerous weekend with my wife and family at the Ogle's villa in Arkansas. The golfing was a little rough on my father and I and the shopping was a little rough on Ann, but we all made it through ok.

Since the last time that I posted, a few things have happened. Ann and I bought a puppy for her birthday. We got a Boston Terrier who we named Scout. She's a quite adorable little poopy-dog. She has ginormous eyeballs that jut out from her head and she has a mouth that can eat an apple. She's quite an adorable puppy even though Ann thinks she is absolutely ugly.

Ann and I got the Chevy S-10 from her sister up and running. After replacing a few parts and adding a few missing ones, it's running pretty good. The gas mileage on it is a little crappy and it doesn't have any air conditioning so our use of this vehicle might be limited.

I am now enrolled in college. Again. Last week Ann took me up to Tahlequah so I could enroll in all my classes. I got accepted to NSU under academic probation. That's because of my lovely time spent at Connors State College. Thankfully, I'm transferring into NSU so I don't have to take any of the freshman orientation classes. Big load off there. I'm not too into the group game stuff and all. I'm taking Comp I, college algebra, intro to international relations, macroeconomics, and computers in modern society. I need three of those classes so I can get academic forgiveness on the classes I failed at Connors.

I'm not really sure what all of that means, I just know that Ann is taking care of me. Now I just have to get my unit to do the paperwork so I can get the tuition waiver with the national guard. Actually, my first step is to figure out what unit I actually belong to.

Ann is getting her national guard stuff squared away. This weekend she has to go to Tulsa to finish her time with a unit up there and then she transfers to the unit at Okmulgee. It's confusing to explain if you're not in the guard. Let's just say she is limbo right now also.

Life is getting back to normal for us. We're enjoying our time together greatly and life couldn't be better, I think. All thanks to the good Lord up above. We're reuniting with friends and getting all the crazy welcome home parties out of the way. We went to our old church, Calvary Baptist, tonight and got to see some old friends. Grandma Jean was quite surprised to see us there.

That's about life for now. Ann just made some delicious dinner and now the poopy-dog is taking a nap. I need to go wash the dishes and get ready for bed because I am tired from the weekend. Life is good. That's about all I can say really.

Yes, really.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 8:40 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?