Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, August 02, 2007 ::

What's with the shenanigans?

Have the republicans completely quit on the next election? Who are the big runners in the upcoming election? Clinton and Obama. I know that only one can actually make it to the elections, but they are still the talk of the town. The republicans are nowhere to be seen. Maybe I'm just not watching enough TV or going to enough campaign speeches (you know how many they have in Oklahoma).

Oh well, it doesn't matter what we vote anyway since the electoral college can vote however they choose. It would be nice to be a politician and decide my own salary and do whatever I want. Don't get me wrong; most politicians are fairly straight and don't abuse their powers, but the thought of having the ability is a draw to my attention.

Politician, teacher, doctor, soldier. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm married to a beautiful woman and am building my relationship with the good Lord up to where he wants it to be. I don't really need to worry about where my life is going in the next few years. The good Lord will do what he chooses, right? Just as long as I pay attention.

Revival is over at Timothy. As you were, revival services are over at Timothy, but I honestly think that revival is constant at Timothy. With the way they bring the spirit out in service, I feel moved every time I hear the Word of God spoken there. It's encouraging, uplifting, and delivering. It's church the way I like it. It's not about me, though. That's something I have to remind myself.

I have a crazy doctor appointment on Monday. I'm not sure if I go to see a psychiatrist or if I am going to the orientation I was informed about. Either way, I'm afraid of going because my family doesn't seem to be taking well to the fact that I am going to a doctor. I know they laugh out of love, but sometimes it's too much.

Thursday I am going to a doctor for my shoulder. The pain is getting worse and Monday during church the pain spread down my shoulder into my arm and simultaneously upwards into my collarbone area and my neck. Quite painful and scary. I'm not sure what is going on, but it is painful and I am afraid I might need surgery. That might be me just making stuff up in my head; the doctor may just give me some pain killers and tell me to relax. And then I might just be making up the pain in my head. You never know. I mean, apparently I'm crazy.

God is still good. God is amazingly good. He let me marry the most beautiful woman in the world and bless us with a wonderful life together. I don't know what else to say but...

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 9:23 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?