Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, November 23, 2007 ::

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope the parade went well for those who participated and those who attended. I didn't get to watch much of it since I slept in a little bit today. Thanksgiving at the Walcutt Estate was quite enjoyable. I got to enjoy the afternoon with my parents, one set of grandparents, sister, and soon to be brother-in-law. I even had the pleasure of talking to my wife on the phone today which hasn't had a very often occurance lately.

My week off of school is turning out to be not so relaxing after all. I just realized that finals is in two weeks and I haven't done any studying. I have a term paper due in my political science class in two weeks and I haven't done any writing for it.

I still haven't studied and I still haven't written. I'm just stressing out about it. Welcome to college, right?

Actually, I have thought about my paper quite a bit and I already know the angle I am going to approach from. And all of my classes are studying for the finals in class so that makes that part ok. So I guess I'm not telling the truth. I'm not really stressed out about school. I've got things under control. I'm just excited that this may be my first full semester of college (where I pass all my classes.)

However, it is quite late and time for me to go to bed. I'm still working on trying to post more often. It only took a week this time instead of four months. Yay.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 12:59 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?