Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 ::

Life is hectic

Ok, I don't have much time to post for the sole reason that I have not found enough time to buy my own internet and I am "borrowing" a neighbor's (thank you Lord for putting 100 people in one building and at least one person being dumb enough to not lock their internet). Thus, my time is limited because my neighbor turns his (or her) internet off from time to time and I think the time is coming soon.

SO...

New York is still great. I still love this city and everything in it. Even the people are amazing. And I have decided to create my own "Dundies" in the form of the "Subbies". A few examples are:

The award for most annoying teenie-bopper couple that won't stop arguing about how the guy is cheating on the girl because he didn't tell her about some other girl that he talked to on the phone. (I don't care if he was cheating or not, you do not need to discuss this loudly on the subway.)

The award for the most awkward subway ride ever (so far). (This was caused by a couple that were one step away from making babies on the subway right in front of me and about 30 other people in that doomed car.)

The award for the quietest subway ride ever (so far). (This award goes out to all my late night amigos on the Coney Island Q train.)

For those of you who don't know, I am employed by Agata & Valentina, a fine Italian food market in the upper east side. I'm a security guard so I have a pretty boring job. It's actually extremely boring and I'm ok with that. It doesn't pay fantastic, but it's money and money is nice. I work pretty late into the night so my subway ride home (an hour long trip) is pretty quiet and filled with other late night workers just dreaming of home. My dreams stay dreams, though, until my wife gets home.

More about my sweet love. She is in Kuwait. I can tell everyone that. I do not know where she is right now. Her travel plans are pretty up in the air and the last time I talked to her was two days ago. It completely and utterly sucks and I'm ready for this to be over. Again.

That's about it for me so far. New York City is awesome. I heart homeless people with loud opinions. Working sucks, but it's work. It keeps me busy and money in my pocket. My wife is long way away from me and I miss her way too much. I'm ready for her to come home.

So, that's my life so far. I apologize for not posting very often, but I don't have internet yet so it's a pretty rare occasion I can get on.

Anyway, it's off to bed for me.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:19 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?