Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Sunday, March 16, 2008 ::

Brain not functioning tonight

It's sad but true. Another boring day at work has caused me to use up all my cynicism and witty banter to keep me awake all day between spurts of emailing Ann.

I deeply apologize. I definately didn't have a horrible day and that is always good. I mean, a boring day is better than a horrible one.

I had to pause my posting for a bit. I was crammed onto the ever crowded Downtown 6 train for awhile. I didn't feel like having my fellow riders read my post while I was typing it one handed. Poor me I suppose.

Anyway, I forgot what I was talking about again. I think I'm getting a cold because I have frequent sinus headaches and my tummy aches often. Of course, a cold is my answer while I'm sure its caused by a lack of eating or sleep. Don't worry, mom. I eat and sleep. I just don't sleep a grand amount because I will never get used to sleeping without Ann. And I would like to keep it that way.

Sorry for the boring post tonight. So far this has been one of the few boring train rides I have had and a fairly boring day (despite the crane collapse in Midtown East today). I do have another subbie to give out from yesterday's subway ride. Be warned, it's not for the weak stomach.

The latest subbie is "Most disgusting subway ride ever (so far) (and I doubt this one will be beat.)" I can sum it up in one word: vomit. Thankfully it wasn't mine or end up on the back of my leg.

On that note, goodnight everyone.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

P.s. This post brought to you from the 77th and Lex Downtown 456 platform, the Downtown 6 train, the 14th St Union Square Downtown / Brooklyn NQRW platform, and the Brooklyn / Coney Island Q train of the ever infamous MTA New York City Subway.

:: Ben 12:08 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?