Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 ::

Not much

Wrote on April 24th:

That would be the answer to "What's going on? Where's the posting?" Earth Day flew by and the remnants of Earth Week are slowing fading away. There is a GreeNYC expo this weekend and I might saunter over there. My job hunt has started once again but no leads on anything big right now. Just a few applications put out. Starbucks isn't looking so bad.

That's seriously it. Life is good considering. My wife is doing better but she has fallen ill so good is used loosely. More like she's alive, which is a very good thing. She comes home "soon" and every day is a day down so that brings me joy.

I got our first heating bill today and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Of course, I don't use our stove and I don't think anything else uses gas.

There is one big thing going on with me right now. I transferred to the NYC VA hospital for treatment and it was flawless. It took five minutes and three questions to get me in the system. Twenty minutes later I had a doctor's appointment set up. I'm not sick (overly, I have a slight cold) but my shoulder is getting progressively (lately exponentially) worse so I am going to see a doctor again. I am going to start working on filing a claim then also. I have five years to file a claim but I need to get it done now. I know I procrastinate a lot but my wife has tasked this as muy important so I am getting it done. Without her I would be hopeless.

So that's about it. Just living and trying to find a new job. I feel bad looking for jobs because I hate being the new guy, but it has to be done. I learned quick at the other place so I shouldn't have any problem learning once I find a place. I'm trying to stay away from food and security guard but those are about the only options open to a non higher education soldier back from the war. College starts in August and EMT class starts in May so I've got a few things going.

Life is life. Its good. I miss home, of course and would greatly like to come home for my friends' graduation but not all things can be done. Even though we can afford it right now, I'm not working yet and I'm going home in August to see Ann so we have to save for that.

Ah, August. That's when the love of my life comes back. Score!

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 4:46 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?