Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Saturday, November 09, 2002 ::

Hmmm....what to talk about? The trip to the Ogle's was fun. Pretty laid back. Walked around a few stores in some mall and made a fool out of myself most likely. I probably do that more than I think. I can't help it, I talk loud. It happens. On the way home I ate chips, slept, and stared out the window at the moon thinking about life, love, and everything inbetween. I did quite a lot of thinking, but I think I discovered more problems than I started with. Oh well, just more drama in the life of Ben.

So yesterday Tiff and I met Gene and Jodi at Dairy Queen. Well, earlier on the ride over I thought I had my keys with me and that I forgot to take them out of my pocket. So we get to Dairy Queen and I put my feet up on the door and call Sue. I thought I heard my keys fall, but didn't think anything about it. So Tiff and I head inside and wait for Gene and Jodi. They show up and we start to leave. I feel my pocket for my keys and they aren't there. So I search all over Dairy Queen where we were at and found nothing. I assumed they fell in the car. This morning I'm spazzing about my keys. I had very important keys and one cost around $20 because you can't just get a new key, you have to get a new lock. So I search all over Tiff's car, all in my bag, everywhere. No keys. We got home earlier and they were hanging where I always put them. Stupid me.

You know, God has shown me amazing love in the last few days. He always does, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I, or we, close ourselves off to him and avoid him to do our own thing. Live OUR life instead of his will. Why can't we follow his will? Because it may not make us happy? That's funny. Why would God make us sad? Yeah, his will has some bumps, but they are there to make us grow so we can share with others who don't quite know God, or refuse him totally. Through our trials we can help someone in their failures. It's all God.

Send you rain, God. Cleanse our land, our lives, our hearts.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 11:54 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?