Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, January 23, 2003 ::

Hello!!! Sorry its been so long since I've posted. I've one very amazing week and I had an incredible weekend. God is so amazing, don't you agree? He loves us so much, even though we are such fools. It happens, and God loves us. Yay God.

I'll have to make this quick, I only have but a few minutes to post. I'm in Chemistry class right now. I'm supposed to be studying some kind of gas law thing, but I'd rather not. Why? Because I have to post on here to let all my faithful readers know that I'm not dead. Okay, I think I'm the only one that reads this and I know I'm not dead, but I don't care.

My weekend was sehr gut. Mom and dad went out of town, so Richard came over on Friday and we played GTA VC. Interesting game. Saturday was a little weird. I don't really remember it. Oh wait, yes I do. I played on the computer all day and talked to my Anneikin. Sunday was great, God is good. Anne, Heather and I went to Cheryl's and watched our movie from Saturday. I forgot, but Saturday Anne, Heather, Zach and Tiffiny came over and we all made a very interesting movie. Actually, just Anne, Heather, Zach and I did. So we made our movie and then we wrestled in the living room and later in the front yard. I got hurt. Bad. My stupidity though. I ran towards Zach and told him to flip me over his back, but I forgot that he might fall on me after I hit him. He did. I broke. Ow.

So Sunday we watched the movie and I lead worship that night. I used Anne's guitar and I broke it. My bad. I broke the 2nd string. I'll finish this later. I have to go now.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 8:53 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?