Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Thursday, February 13, 2003 ::

So Anne used to date Kevin and he and she would come together along with Miranda and Morgan before we, the youth (Heather and I) were even thinking of a youth minister. Did they look sad? Not really, they were pretty fun. Anne never talked much, mainly just Morgan and Miranda dancing around. Very funny. So then we got JD and Anne and Kevin went with Heather, Jodi, JD, Cheryl and I to Freedom Live. Very fun. Anne and Kevin talked while Jodi, Heather and I just kinda acted stupid and were our group. I feel so bad about that now. Not because Anne is my silly goose now, but because I despise cliques and such and I realized that we had one. It was Heather, Jodi and I and Anne and Kevin. I mean, I wanted to talk to them, but I was a little shy, more like a lot and I felt comfortable with Heather and Jodi, more than I was with Anne and Kevin, people I didn't really know.

Then Cheryl took Anne and Kevin out to lunch and I wanted to go with them, but I wanted to go with JD and talk with him more because we were talking about a lot of stuff and getting along quite well. So I feel so bad about that now. The cliques and all. So then we went to Falls Creek and Anne and I talked at Peachtree Junction, oh the memories. No really, I love to reminisce. Oh the memories. So we chatted and after more memories and such (and another, longer post coming up soon) (one ive probably posted before) we became silly geese. Yay. So Anne showed me this book of memories for me to look at, and in it she was talking about her old boyfriend and such and how he knew nothing about her, or something to that nature. And she said he didn't know if she liked sunrises or sunsets and she just wanted a boyfriend who cares and knew whether or not she liked sunsets. Well, that's when I truly knew I liked her. I mean, I really, really liked her. I realized I love her.

Yeah, cheesy and awwwwww-nessed. So I was cleaning my room the other day and I thought of the perfect Valentine's gift for my Annikin. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures of some sunsets and put them in a picture album and underneath each one write a verse that reflects God love in nature. Because, God is good. Really good. Amazingly good. And Anne likes sunsets and that's when I realized that I felt something for Anne. Much greatness. Yeah, I'm cheesy, get over it. The only problem is that it will take a few days to get all the pictures and such and I have to wait until some time next week to give it to her. SO, to make up for it tomorrow, I'm going to make a bunch of flowers out of paper and give them to her. Because, she likes flowers, but not really ones. She's always wanted someone to make her a bunch of flowers out of paper. See, I listen.

Okay, that's the cheesiness for the night. I'm going to head off now and do random pointless things for a few minutes. Then I'm going to write up a report over a book I don't have and all that goodness. THEN, I'm going to go talk to the good Lord. Because he is good. And he loves us. Yay God.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 9:51 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?