Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 ::

Still yet again, I haven't posted in a week. I have built up so many stories that I can't remember them all. Last week was interesting since I was doing play practice on Tuesday and Thursday. Quite interesting there alone. Boring and very stressful all at once. The craziness with the lost mics and the craziness with all the forgotten lines. It happens. Then Wednesday was alright. Just good ole Wednesday. Poor Anne didn't feel good, but I didn't want to bug her so I left her alone. So I stayed in drama and we did King Lear. I played King Lear and I died. It happens also. Worship was good, as always. You know how God goes. Friday was a hoot with Anne. We came over here with Tiffany and Heather and Banker boy, and watched Jonah, the vegietales movie. It was interesting, pretty good. Anne and Heather fell asleep. Aww. Anne's so cute when she sleeps. And when she's awake. So precious.

Saturday was Cheryl's wedding, sorta. More like a ceremonial party slash zoo. Saturday night was, well, I don't remember. Church on Sunday was alright with a dinner afterwards. Umm....dinner. Then Anne and Tiff and I went to Lowe's looking for plants to quell Tiff's new garden obsession. I give it two weeks. Monday was the day when the youth was to come out here to work in dad's garden so that we could raise money for the youth budget. Anne, Heather and I are the only ones that showed up. So we started at 11:00 and worked a long time. We had a pattern going so that pulling the weeds and such in the garden didn't take long. So after about 4 hours of work, we were almost done. Only about an hour left of work. Then our neighbor man pulled up and plowed over the garden with his tractor as a "favor". Yeah right. We got depressed after that. All that worked plowed over. It was fun though. We taught each other a few lessons the whole time. We learned meteorology, history, Latin, German, math, biology, botany, english, and quite a few other things. I had a blast. Then Anne and Heather left and I went to sleep.

Today Tiff and I worked outside in the rain pulling up more weeds in a garden by the house. Yeah, this obession is a hard one. Hopefully it will die out quickly. I don't get to see Anne today because she and Heather went camping, and they won't be back until tomorrow night, so my silly goose is gone for now. It happens as well. It will be good for us to be apart some time this week. Not that we're fighting or anything or that we annoy each other, its just good to be apart for a while. Time to grow separately. Mainly with God. I have had a good day, especially tonight because I had a wonderful devotion. Much goodness. I'm going to go now though and watch this special on tv about war in Iraq. Oh my, don't get me started.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 9:07 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?