Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, March 03, 2003 ::

Think.

Reality television is beginning to push its limits. Oh what am I talking about? Reality television broke all the limits. They're becoming sickening, very. I hate television now. All the sex and everything. The media puts too much emphasis, more like any at all, on things that are entirely pointless. Sex, drugs, drinking, striving to look cool. Oh my, all the craziness. It's just horrible. So very horrible. But I'm only one person.

The Jungle Book II is a good movie and I recommend it to all the Disney fans out there. Of course, what made the movie so special for me was the pretty lady I had sitting next to me. What a hoot. And if anybody knows where I could obtain a copy of The Ugly Duckling on Disney, could you possibly tell me so I can get it. Because not only do Anne and I call each other silly geese but our story is sorta like The Ugly Duckling because she thought she was ugly and nobody liked her and then the other duck guy went and talked to the "ugly duckling" and they got together and the "ugly duckling" turned out to be the most beautiful swan around. Maybe I dreamed that movie?

So what was supposed to be a few hours of work on putting up a garage door opener turned out to be a whole two day job that overlapped another day. So Saturday Anne came over right after dad informed me that we would be putting that stupid thing up. Poor Anne, I feel so horrible for her. She must have been bored. I know she was. So dad and I headed out to the garage and looked at the place to put the opener up. Hmmm.....will it fit? Can we make it fit? Do we really need it? We came to the conclusion that it was possible, being that we had some major bolts, a drill, and some wood. We had all but three. So pa and I put what we could together of the opener and he headed out to get what else we needed. Poor Anne, all alone. Thankfully during this time I got to stay and talk with her. I was helping her play the guitar until we had to go and start on the opener, but then I also helped her when we had a break. She's getting there and I'm proud of her. Of course, she didn't get why I told her to play the song in her head while she played the guitar. Nevermind, I'm confusing myself. Too tired. And I have to study for a test tomorrow.

So tired, and Tiff is rambling on about some stupid movie and Justin. She has a crush on him. Minor details. I have much inward joy though. I didn't have a bad day, its been quite alright. Dad and I got that stupid opener up eventually, you'll get the rest of the story later, and I got to see my Annikin today. Oh, of course I was worried that she was mad at me, but when am I not? Yeah, I'm stupid. I know she's not mad at me. I'm just always afraid I'll screw something up and ruin everything between us. Okay, I'll shutup now.

Last night I got to lead worship in front of the church for the youth service. Of course we had youth worship afterwards which I lead so my fingers are very achy. Very. So I didn't play today. Didn't have time. This night has flown by. Earlier I thought it was 8:00 when it was actually 10:00. Then Anne called which surprised me alot because I didn't think she would. Not that I'm complaining. Okay, I'm going to bed now. Oh, now I'm not. I have to study for a history test tomorrow. Blasted. Goodnight.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 10:42 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?