Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, October 06, 2003 ::

So, hmm...

I've had a good day. How about you? My weekend was quite alright. Friday night I went to the MHS game with Annikins; however, they lost horribly. It was kinda sad. But still, I got to hang out with Anne and that makes anything better. We had fun watching her team lose. Its okay, because my team lost horribly bad also. Details...

Saturday morning I had to help papa clean up some bricks from where Oma's house used to be. Its now just a big plot of dirt and broken bricks. Yum, delicious. Then I mowed the lawn (blah). Anne had to work so I didn't get to see her, but I did get to watch yet another OU game with Doug. Surprisingly, he was partially calm this game. I guess he's saving up his energy for next week's game against Texas. Eww...

OU won by the way.

Sunday was just another ole Sunday. Morning class was alright, just a little dull this time. Then I had to do the wonderful job of being sound guy for morning worship. I get to sit in my big booth and play with buttons. I saw Anne sitting down front and I wanted to go and sit with her, but I couldn't. So out of nowhere, she gets up (right before the offertory, not just like during something important) and comes to the back to sit with me. And I was all like, Aww, she wants to sit with me. Like I was surprised that my silly goose wanted to sit with me!

Big news. Well, maybe not to some of you. But Nelita and David confessed in the Lord Sunday morning. Much goodness. Not as much celebration as I feel there should be when a life is brought into God's light, but oh well. They're happier now. And then Wendy (a woman of many problems) also surrendered to God Sunday night which was a bit of a relief because she's been kinda on the edge lately. For like her whole life now. Or so I think. Anyway...

After church a bunch of us churchfolk went bowling. Now, normally this would be fun, but games usually lose their funess after about 10 people are playing. There were 20 people bowling. Yeah, I know. I was all like, Um..no fun. Annikins was tired from the night before (she always stays up late) so she went to the table thing behind the lane and sat and took a nap. I of course followed and rubbed her back because she said it was hurting. I try to be a good silly goose. After an hour of that, Anne and I came over here (home) and she did some homework and then snuggled up to me on the couch and she attempted at a nap. It didn't really work. I guess cartoons got to her. She just couldn't sleep.

So then we went to church again and had much fun. Afterwards I took Anne to get her truck because her dad had put her new window in.

NOTE: I just realized that I never wrote about Anne's wreck the second day of school. Yeah, she got hit right in front of her school. Some woman hit her and busted (shattered) her back driver window on her truck so she was driving around for a month or two with a trash bag covering it. That's how the thief broke in and stole her stuff. Opened the door through the trash bag (I think). But now the window is fixed and she's going to get an alarm system.

After that I came home and talked to my friend Sophia for awhile. Just catching up on some things and went to bed around 12:30. Of course, I had school this morning at 8 because of my college class so I had to wake up early. I also get to wake up early tomorrow so I can go to FISH club at MHS and lead worship for them. Of course, this is assuming that my parents say yes. I pray that they will. I've been wanting to go to this for quite some time now. I just haven't had a chance, being grounded for two weeks and then last week I had to take the puppies to the vet.

Anyway, I discovered today that my test in Calculus that was so important was a little harder than I thought when I took it and I failed it. Well, I got another 50% on it, and in AP format that's about a 3, maybe a 4 on a scale of 1 to 5 (lowest to highest). Details. So I didn't do so good. I'll see how I can make some things up.

But anyway, right now I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed probably. Or I'm going to stay up a little longer just for fun. You never know. Have fun in cyberspace and enjoy the life God has given you.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 8:55 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?