Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Saturday, February 07, 2004 ::

So, my week has been...for lack of a better word...blah. I mean, Monday was really cool because I went to Anne's house and we played music and such. We chatted about a million things and the caffeine loss was hoot. Tuesday I stayed home expecting to see Anne on Wednesday at church, but due to unfortunate weather, which wasn't so unfortunate after all, the deacons cancelled church and I didn't get to see Anne.

Now, despite all arguments, I don't go to church to see Anne. I go to church to worship God who brought me to Anne. She just happens to be there also, worshipping God with me. However, I do "know" that I get to see Anne at least once each week and that's Wednesday at church. But this Wednesday I didn't get to see her.

Thursday we went to school after all the snow melted over night. Still not getting to see Anne. My day was not so okay. Calculus was horrible and Mrs. Scott almost cried in class, I was so tired, and I just wanted to give up. School is too horrible. But I only have just a few weeks left. Then Thursday I had to go to work, and because of my crazy head, I for some reason thought Anne was mad at me. Oh boy was I wrong. Anyway, I kept calling her (which made me think I was bugging her) and we talked for a little bit. Not much. I found out that her day wasn't so good either, worse even, and that she missed me. So we talked after I got off work and we decided to today we were going to get together after school and just chill all night. Read a book maybe, do some cuddling.

So today rolled around. Not too bad. My day was actually quite good, but Thursday threw such a big wrench in my week that I think Friday had some fray of badness. Anyway, my day went okay and I came home. Then Anne called and I went to go get her from her house and then we went shopping for dinner. Then we came back to my house and cooked and ate and then suddenly Anne just knocked me over on the couch and we never moved far from that all night. Once or twice to get a heater positioned just right to keep us warm. Oh it was so nice. We just cuddled on the couch all night long. Like 6 hours of just nothing. I didn't want her to leave. I want her to come back.

We had a nice few talks and...well...it was just wonderful. That's all I can say. God is so blessing me with Anne as I type or speak. Whatever. Such a blessing.

I can't describe anything right now. I'm just so overblown by Anne. I love her so much.

I'm tired.

God is good.
Peace

:: Ben 12:29 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?