Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Friday, March 12, 2004 ::

Well, our first performance for the play was yesterday. My people, Cast B, performed and they did wonderful. Only one dropped microphone (maybe two?), one girl didn't have a microphone (my fault) and the curtain-boy (not part of the Cast) closed the curtain too soon at one part and too early on the other. Not so bad except the early curtain was while people were still on stage setting the scene. The little kids booed us. Dumb little kids.

Remember how I was saying that I just felt like I was picking up my Bible and reading it randomly? (If not, read the last post I made) Anyway, I did my Bible study early yesterday, as in like 6:oo this morning. And today I did it at 7:oo. Much goodnessed. Good way to start the day. So I have had two very good studies in the last two days (I'm 2 for 2) and I feel things are just going to get better.

I love God very much. He is so wonderfully good to me. Blessin' me left and right and such. Blessing me with a life, a family, friends, and a love. Anne is so awesome. I love her very much too. I can't wait to see her again and hug her. We watched Gladiator last night (good movie) in her sister's bedroom because the other tv in the living room was broken and we couldn't cuddle. It wasn't very kosher. I wanted to cuddle with her like we always do when we watch movies. But oh well. Maybe God will give me another day with her so that we can cuddle sometime later.

Yeah, I'm cheesy and super corny and I'm full of cheesy corn, but I don't care. I love her and I love God and that's all that matters.

Well, I must go to school now. Have fun you crazy cats.

God is good.
Peace

:: Ben 7:45 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?