Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 ::

Wow, this sucks. I haven't seen Anne very much lately, even though we did hang out all day Sunday. However, we just haven't talked much lately. The last few days we've been too busy. It sucks. I miss her. But I don't want her whole world to revolve around me. I just want to talk to her for longer than 2 minutes at a time. Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.

The play is tomorrow. We've had practice the last two days and last week. But is it any better? No. Still a bunch of poo. People don't know their lines, don't know their dances. Don't know anything. Those who do know their lines are too quiet to be heard or too loud and drown out everyone else. Oh its crazy. Being sound guy is a little bit of a drab. Once again, oh well. Life goes on.

I haven't done my Bible study in a few days. Or a few days before the last one I did. I just don't have much guidance right now. It feels like I'm just picking up my Bible at random and reading. So then I'm afraid I'm not getting what I need to. You know? I had a good talk with God yesterday though. Even though I still didn't do my study. Man I have things confused. Maybe that's why I haven't talked to Anne a lot. Because God is all like, talk to me first, then you can go and play.

Well, that's probably not it. I do talk to God, its just that I don't feel like just picking up my Bible and reading. I want a lesson, a plan. Well, the times I did do my Bible study it was fantisimal. I got some good lessons. But I didn't dig in very deep. Maybe I just need to renovate my mind. Just clear it out and slowly put stuff back in. I have too much mess going in right now. Its pushing out all the good stuff I need. Blah.

Man, I'm so stupid.

God is good.
Peace

:: Ben 8:34 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?