Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 ::

Well, my computer here at work died so I am now working off of the old server that is just sitting back here. What fun?

Of course, this does mean a few crucial things that are horrendously depressing.

1.) I have lost all the hours I put in for the last few days. I wasn't writing them down because I had that program to do all the work for me. All that time on that program...

2.) All the work I did for LesZilla is gone. The content manager upgrade I was doing is wasted.

3.) I have to work from an old server... poo on that.

4.) I have to work in the lab now.

5.) *The worst of them all* My automated posting program is gone as well. All that work I put into him. Wasted just like the rest of them.

This of course has put my day into quite a rut. I just don't know what to do. My programs. Gone...

Not to mention working in the back with all the crap everywhere, the whiny battery backup, the squealing servers, the immense heat. So crappy. Even artificial light. Oh my goodness. I can't see the outside world. Everything closing in on me...

Just kidding. Everything is fine. It is just hot. What can I say? I'm getting old. I so wanted to sleep in today. It would've been so nice. Saturday I got up at around 8:00, wrestled with Anne for a few hours, then went and played golf with dad. Got a huge, blistering sun burn on my arms and face, then went to Anne's family reunion. What fun? After a few hours there, I went and hung out with el' Ricko and made it home at around midnight. The next day (Sunday), Anne and I went to the zoo with Jack, Amy, Tyler, Ethan, Mike, Kitten, and Faye. We made it home at around 5:30 ish and then watched TV all night. That was a hoot.

Yesterday I woke up at 6:30 and drove all over Oklahoma trying to get one office back online and finally made it back to the office at 4:00. Went to mom and dad's and hung out over there all night. This morning got up at 6:45, snoozed until 8:30 and then went to work at 9:30. Chico decided he didn't want to start this morning so Anne brought me to work. Such a loving wife.

So that's been my life for the past few days. Not much going on. The automatic posting program was coming along nicely until my computer decided to quit working. It happens sometimes, you know?

Anyway, I'll post more later, hopefully.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 2:23 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?