Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Ambulance Chronicles
:: Welcome to My Life. Just look around, read some stuff, or laugh in mockery at me.
:: Blogger | My home page | Contact info ::
[::Get to know me::]
QUICK UPDATE
::I'm an EMT, and I work on an ambulance. I'm aspiring to be a paramedic someday, but I might go for the MD also.
::Anne is my silly goose and we have been married for four and a half years. Time flies when you fight wars.
::God is so amazing. He's done so much in my life lately. Just read to the right.
::I am a former driver's ed student and I'm probably that kid that your family talks about almost hitting them.
[::My weather::]
[::Listening to::]
::my IPOD
[::My favorite sites::]
::Annikin's online journal
::SGT Dub's blog
::Task Force Warrior
::Get addicted
::How Stuff Works
::Christian guitar
::Christian happenings
[::..Feeling nostalgic?..::]
[::My contact info::]
::My email
Email Me!!!

:: Monday, January 23, 2006 ::

It's all about closure

There is just something about people. We must have closure to everything. We can't say goodbye without first making sure that the person we are talking to knows that we will come back. That everything is fine, we just have to go. We don't stick with just a "bye", its more of another conversation in itself.

Person 1: "Talk to you later."
Person 2: "You too."
Person 1: "Tell the kids I said hi."
Person 2: "Oh, I will. And you tell [insert spouse name here] I said hi."
Person 1: "Sure will. Don't forget to call me sometime."
Person 2: "Oh you know me, I'm so busy. But I will, I promise."
Person 1: "Don't you lie to me now."
Person 2: "I will, I will."
Person 1: "Bye!"
Person 2: "See you later."

Ann made a comment one time that guys are completely the opposite of girls. When guys end conversations, its usually by walking off. (True story) Sometimes that is true, but for the most part, we just can't say goodbye.

Now, I'm not trying to get all deep and intellectual here, I just find it funny that people do this. Just watch someday and you'll notice.

My day is beginning to get better. Why, because its almost time to go home. This morning Ann and I decided that running at 5:00 in the morning was a crazy idea. So we slept in to 7 ish and did our normal morning thing: wake up, eat breakfast, get ready for school/work. Then I came to the office and I have been sitting at my desk playing random, dumb games on the internet for 7 hours. I'm tired of this job.

Most people might want a job like this. I don't. I want to be out and about and working on something. Like a mechanic or something. At least doing something other than sitting here at this desk. Of course, then I would be doing whatever that is wishing I had a desk job. Catch-22. Its not the desk part, its the boredom. The other guys answer the phones, takes the questions, do everything I used, but I don't have anything now. Yeah, I could work on a project or two, but I don't have any motivation. Nothing to inspire me.

Yeah, I'm lame.

God is good. All the time.
Peace

:: Ben 10:16 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

Back to the top
eXTReMe Tracker eXTReMe Tracker

I'm a Seadog!
Click here to test your skills at the wheel of a carribean cruise liner.



Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?